Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tool #11 Assessment/Reflection

1. My favorite tools:
Stupeflix -- have students take picture of their family and create an electronic collage for the classroom.
Edmodo -- use it in the classroom for "social networking" posting comments, questions, problem solutions, etc.
Glogster -- use it for classroom presentations.

2. I believe that it is important for students to take ownership of their learning...working in the ways described within "11 Tools" makes many things possible. I will embrace a couple of techniques at a time and become proficient at using them and add on necessary...

3. I found all the tools that I looked at very helpful...no unexpected outcomes just a lot of learning and fine tuning to go through.

I am really looking forward to using many tools with my students this year and learning from them as well as them learning from me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on completing your 11 Tools blog.