Sunday, April 27, 2008

Thing #21 Podcasts

I think that Audio Books are a great idea, especially during a long trip. Personally, at this point in my life, I would not use Audio Books because I enjoy reading too much. I do the majority of my reading by my bedside table light before I go to bed. This would not be a good time to “listen” to a book. Even though I don’t find that I would personally use Audio Books, I definitely think it’s a GREAT tool for the students. Many times, I have recommended to parents, that their child use a tape player to help them, or to check-out “books on tape” so that their child could track what’s being read aloud. This helps with fluency with young readers. I had a good time doing the photostory. It was very easy...the only thing I didn't want to spend time figuring out was downloading music. I think this is a great tool to use with students for any type of literature. Here is my photostory...

Unfortunately, I was not able to upload my photostory "Star Wars." Through reporting the problem I have discovered that Blogger posted on April 22, that have been experiencing problems with uploading videos and images.

No comments: