Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thing #9 Library Related Blogs

(1) Searching by topic was the easiest because you are bound to find something from the various blog search engines. (2) Google Blog was simple to use because it was just a search window and search button, the results are great, though not always relavant. (3) Topix was rather confusing; at first, I wasn't entirely sure what to do. I would rather search by Google Blog because it was just one search box. Sindic8 and Technorati were rather cluttered with unnecessary "stuff" making it confusing to me. (4) I found many useful teacher blogs where I could learn about various teaching styles and methods. (5) Many websites I already access are RSS feeds. Without even trying I was able to find a number of websites...now I know what "RSS" symbol in the corner stands for.

No comments: