Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thing #8 RSS Feeds

(1) I like this because I don't have to visit a lot of sites to get a lot of information. All the information I wanted was in one location. I don't have the luxury of time to read a lot of blogs but it allows me to keep up-to-date on what I do want to read. (2) Again, I don't have a lot of time at my disposal so this is a great tool that consolidates a lot of information, and I get to pick the information I am interested in reading about. It's valuable in classroom use because I can set up a classroom blog, connect it to my reader, and have instant updates anytime something is posted. (3) A librarian can check blogs for new ideas as well as set up multiple blogs and keep track of how each blog is running.

http://www.google.com/reader/shared/13733985570708692314

No comments: