Sunday, April 27, 2008

Thing #23 Summary

1.What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? I liked Wikis, Podcasts, Animotos, Trading Cards, Google Docs.
2.How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? This program has made me aware of things other than the usual software that I have used for years.
3.Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? Google Docs was the most impressive for me. I like the idea of saving documents that can be accessible from anywhere.
4.What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? The class could probably review the “Things” in the classroom to make sure that they are being completed. I know that we are all adults and the responsibility is ultimately on me but to help with success, then this can help.
5.If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate? If I had the time I would be delighted to participate in the program.
6.How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities? The experience was enthralling!

No comments: